Natálie Larina – Liola studio
Place of business: Senovážné nám. 978/23, 110 00 Prague 1
Phone: 776 564 776
The subject of sale are tattoos and permanent make-up according to the valid price list, placed on liola.cz. An integral part of the order is the acceptance of these terms and conditions and the acceptance of contraindications under which the service cannot be performed.
1. In order to provide the service to the customer, each customer must make an appointment (reservation) via the provider's reservation system, in person at the premises or by phone, SMS or email. By making a reservation, the customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions. If the customer later withdraws his/her consent to the above, withdrawal of consent to the Terms and Conditions will result in cancellation of the reservation. The creation of a reservation is governed by the current settings in the reservation system. The customer will be informed of the confirmation of the reservation by SMS and/or email, which he/she indicated at the time of booking. A confirmed reservation is valid and binding.
2. All services are governed by the currently valid price list, published on liola.cz and at the place of operation.
3. The tattoo design is created after the payment of a deposit to the operator in the amount of 1000 CZK. This deposit is non-refundable. The tattoo design is sent to the customer no later than 3 days before the tattoo date. In case of customer's dissatisfaction with the design, 2 minor repairs can be made free of charge. More complex adjustments are already charged according to the complexity.
1. The customer undertakes to arrive duly and on time for the booked appointment.
2. The customer shall behave quietly and according to the rules of social behaviour in the premises and in the adjacent areas.
3. It is forbidden to consume one's own food and drinks in the premises. For hygiene reasons, it is also forbidden to bring animals or smoke in the premises.
4. An integral part of the order is the acceptance of these terms and conditions and the acceptance of contraindications under which the service cannot be performed.
5. The customer must not be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or intoxicants before and during the service.
6. The Customer agrees to comply with all instructions of the Operator or, where applicable, the operator of the establishment.
7. The Operator is entitled to verify the age of the Customer. Only persons over 18 years of age may enter the premises.
8. The Customer undertakes to pay for the service after it has been provided, unless he/she has done so earlier (for example, when making a reservation) or when purchasing a gift voucher. The operator accepts cash only.
9. If the client fails to appear at the place of the service without excuse at the time and date of the reservation, the service is deemed to have been performed.
10. If the client makes it impossible to perform the service at the agreed date and time, e.g. due to medical indisposition, unsuitable health condition (contraindication), absence, etc., the service is considered to be performed.
11. By making a reservation, i.e. an order, the Client (consumer) acknowledges these terms and conditions and agrees to them in full.
1. On the day of the tattoo, each customer is required to fill out an affidavit to create a tattoo.
2. Any corrections are free of charge, unless otherwise agreed, e.g. for risky areas. The correction is carried out free of charge within 2 months of the tattoo being made. After this time, the correction is paid according to the difficulty and complexity.
3. If it is obvious that the principles of proper care have not been observed (e.g. the customer takes off the healing foil, goes swimming in the pond, gets an infection, develops scabs, and a large part of the pigment falls out), the repair will be charged at 1500 CZK/hour.
1. Any customer may modify, change or cancel his/her reservation, provided that such change does not affect the price or the length (in minutes) of the service, no later than 24 hours before the scheduled reservation. Failure to meet the deadline will result in forfeiture of the reservation without refund.
2. Customers who fail to arrive on time or at all for the booked appointment will be charged 100% of the price of the service they have booked. In the event that the customer has chosen to pay on the spot (at the premises) at the time of booking and the service has not been paid for, the customer will be issued an invoice requesting payment for the booked service.
3. The Operator reserves the right to refuse a customer who has breached these Terms and Conditions or is not eligible for the service.
4. If the Customer's reservation has been cancelled by the Operator, the Customer shall be informed of this fact by telephone or by SMS or by email. The Customer shall receive a refund of 100% of the price of the Service to his/her account.
1. All contents of the liola.cz website are the intellectual property of the author of this website, Natalia Larina. The reproduction of texts or parts thereof (including images, photographs, graphics, audio and video) is strictly prohibited according to §2 of the Copyright Act on works in electronic form and §40 of the Copyright Act without the prior written permission of the author. (Law №121/2000 Sb.)
2. All tattoo designs sent electronically are the intellectual property of their author Natalia Larina, whereby their further use or processing is strictly prohibited according to §2 of the Copyright Act on works in electronic form and §40 of the Copyright Act without the prior written permission of the author. (Law №121/2000 Sb.)
3. The Copyright Act also provided for a penalty for unauthorized use of a work. In accordance with Article 40(3) of Copyright Act No. 121/2000 Coll., whoever makes unauthorised use of a work and redistributes it without a licence agreement is obliged to pay damages equal to twice what he would have paid if he had concluded a proper licence agreement.
Valid from 1.11.2022